We’re all aware that lockdown has been a very difficult time mentally and physically.
Sometimes, it can be hard to find the motivation to get up and get going, which is why we spoke to our very own Coach Colbs about pointers on how to stay active and keep that positive mindset during this difficult time.
Hey guys, I hope you’re all doing well during the strange time and staying safe!
Just a quick one from me to highlight some of the things you can be doing to ensure you’re staying fit both mentally and physically.
– Make sure that you’re utilising your 1 hour exercise outside of the home. It’s all well doing a workout in the comforts of your home, but as you may know already, this can become somewhat monotonous. Change things up a bit, go on a speed walk, take the dogs out, just anything that’ll get you up and moving outside of home.
– Join in on the 360 zoom sessions. I get it, 7:30am doesn’t seem the most appealing however it’s almost like being back at the box. You have the support and motivation from all the other members doing the workout with you (plus you can even mock the coaches struggling with the workouts too).
– Make sure you’re eating right. I’m not saying don’t treat yourself, but make sure you’re eating a well-balanced diet, that caters for all food groups.
The food we eat also helps establish our mental state.
– Talk to your friends. Talk to your friends at the box, outside of the box and even a stranger. We’re all going through the same thing and everyone can do with some friendly reminders of this.
– Lastly, check out some of the content on the 360 YouTube channel. Some super hard workouts on there to preoccupy yourselves. These are there for anyone and everyone. Get the family involved, do zoom sessions with friends, keep it varied!
Just one last point. Please feel free to message any of the coaches about any workout you may be doing or if you need one of us to write you one.
We’re super happy to help you guys!
Love you all and stay safe, can’t wait to see you soon!
Love, Coach Colbs
If you ever feel like you need someone to talk to during this, our team are here for you.
Drop us a message or give us a call.
We love you, team 360. You’re inspiring us every day and you’re always a reminder of what hard work looks like.
Keep on being awesome and we hope to be reunited very soon!
Love, the coaches here at 360